Mirza Naser · IQ 7801/10/23 0:56
Persopolis · IQ 10430/09/23 19:06
pbs2807 · IQ 9130/09/23 19:03
Марат · IQ 12530/09/23 18:49
Malazgirt · IQ 4730/09/23 18:46
Nver · IQ 11030/09/23 17:16
мега умная айкью 1000 · IQ 11030/09/23 16:48
masmaleki · IQ 12030/09/23 16:42
CeCa22 · IQ 11730/09/23 16:12
Miroslav · IQ 9730/09/23 15:52
Greicy · IQ 9730/09/23 15:37
Владимир · IQ 9730/09/23 15:14
Anel · IQ 8430/09/23 14:51
Танзила · IQ 10730/09/23 14:36
وردة · IQ 11030/09/23 14:35
Малика · IQ 8430/09/23 14:21
Mate Arevadze · IQ 12530/09/23 14:18
Islomjon · IQ 11030/09/23 14:12
Рр · IQ 11530/09/23 13:48
Ренат · IQ 8130/09/23 13:32
International IQ Test
Welcome to IQ Test!
Every person at least once in his life wondered about his genius and IQ level. The easiest and most effective way to determine your level of intelligence is to take an online IQ test. Why not do it right now?
This test consists of 40 questions, with a gradually increasing level of difficulty: from simple questions to more difficult ones. Depending on answers you choose, we will evaluate your ability to learn, to understand, to form concepts, to process information, and to apply logic and reason.
There is nothing difficult about taking an IQ test, all you have to do is choose the answer option that you think is correct or the most suitable.
In order to start taking the IQ test, read its description and click on "Start test" button below, after which the first question will become available to you. As soon as you answer a question, the next one will automatically appear on your screen. To complete this test, you must answer all 40 questions on this test.
Your result at the end of this test will inform you about your IQ as well as your position in comparison to the population using several statistics.
Although there is no time limit for taking our test, before starting it, make sure you are in a place where you can focus.
Primary points of this online IQ test, which should be considered before taking our test for level of intelligence, are indicated in the table.
|Number of questions||40|
|Time limit||Not limited|
|Average test time||30 min|
|Age||18 years and older|
|Question Types||Verbal, logical and spatial reasoning|
Choose the appropriate shape to replace the shape that is missing
Congratulations, you have just completed the test!
To build your result and statistics (IQ score, age range, field of study and level of study), please fill out this form:
The Table of Content:
- What is the IQ?
- What is an IQ Test?
- Why this IQ test?
- IQ Test Purpose
- How to measure IQ score by Online Test?
- Results of IQ Test
- IQ Test FAQs
- Our Intelligence Test statistics
What is the IQ?
Intelligence quotient, or IQ for short, is a person's mental development quotient relative to intelligence level of a person of the same or middle age. This indicator is determined by performing specially designed tests, including questions with different levels of complexity for logic, thinking and ingenuity.
The average IQ in the world is 100 points, and 50% of people who took a valid IQ test have indicators in the 90-110 range.
What is an IQ Test?
An IQ test is a test that measures people’s cognitive abilities, evaluates them and gives an individual assessment of the intellectual level and person’s potential.
IQ real tests are designed in such a way that all results are described by a normal distribution with a median IQ value μ = 100 and a standard deviation σ = 15. In this case, about 2⁄3 of the results, which is 68.3%, is in the range of 85-115, about 50% of all valid results are in the range of 90-110 and 4.6% of the results are outside the median value: 2.3% with IQ < 70 and the same with IQ > 130.
There is no one official test for determining intelligence level, so there are a large number of different tests that differ in numbers of questions, types of questions, execution time, and other parameters.
Despite this, only a test that includes 30-50 questions is reliable, since tests with fewer questions cannot give an accurate assessment of a person's intelligence level. The most accurate tests for intelligence level are Eysenck, Amthauer, Wechsler, Kettler and Raven.
All IQ tests use equal indices to compile questions, representing primary components of intelligence:
- Verbal Comprehension Index
- Perceptual Reasoning Index
- Working Memory Index
- Processing Speeds Index
Our site presents the classic Eysenck IQ official test, developed by a research group of professional psychologists. This test type was first developed by German-British psychologist Hans Eysenck in the middle of the 20th century to determine level of intelligence.
Why this IQ test?
When looking for an online IQ test, you will notice that there are a fairly large number of tests on the Internet. But you can be sure that our test is one of the greatest. What makes it better than other tests?
- Instant results. You will be able to receive your results immediately after test completing.
- High accuracy of results. Our test provides verified reliable information in relation to the IQ scales of the presented Gaussian curve due to a large amount of collected statistical information.
- Detailed report on your IQ level. Your test results will be provided to you in the form of a detailed report. You can view it at any time convenient for you and easily return to it later.
- There is no time limit to take out test. Nobody limits you in time, so you can complete this test at a pace that is comfortable for you.
IQ Test Purpose
There are several objectives for passing the IQ test:
- Firstly, it can be useful for introspection. It will allow you to compare your own indicators with the average indicators of other people, determine your own capabilities in the field of logic, evaluate your ability to learn and form concepts, and help identify your strengths and weaknesses.
- IQ test allows you to look at the success of individuals in terms of logic, to understand the reasons for their victories.
- Determining your IQ level for a job. Some employers require IQ test results when hiring to determine a person's skills and what position he can apply for. You should not worry if you pass a paid test, as a rule, the future company covers all costs of passing the test.
How to prepare for IQ Tests?
The main criterion for good results when passing an intelligence test is concentration. Therefore, before starting any test, make sure that you have enough time to complete it, that you are in a comfortable environment and that nothing distracts you. Otherwise, make all conditions ideal for you.
To improve your score you can train your brain like any other muscle by doing various IQ tests. It's quite difficult to get a good test result the first time, so practice can be good for you. When you take the final test, you will already be familiar with types of questions and will be able to answer them faster. However, this does not mean that you will become a genius by taking tests, as there is a "ceiling" on how much you can increase your IQ results, above which you cannot climb.
Tips How to Determine IQ
Although all IQ tests are similar and do not require you to have any special knowledge to pass them, there are some tricks to make them easier to pass. Below are 5 tips that we recommend you follow when taking a test:
- Review context of questions. Read carefully what you need to mark as an answer and look at all images attached to the question. Quiz questions don't contain traps for you to make a mistake, but they do require you to really look at each question carefully and answer it thoughtfully.
- Calculate your time. Our test does not contain any limits on its execution, you just need to answer all 40 questions. However, this does not mean that it is worth sitting on each question for 10 minutes, you risk losing your concentration. Look at all questions on this test and set the average time you can spend on each question.
- Skip difficult questions. All questions in the IQ test are arranged in increasing difficulty, so some questions you can solve instantly, and some you will need more time. If you can't answer a question, just skip it. Then, after filling in the answers to other questions, you can return to it. If you really don't know the correct answer, then you shouldn't answer it at random, it can spoil your result. Skip this question by leaving it unanswered.
- Clear your mind. To get the most accurate IQ real test result, it is important to stay focused throughout the entire test. If you feel that you are distracted, tired, or do not want to take the test, it is better to reschedule it for another time when you have enough mood and strength.
- Repeat any test later. If you passed the test and found out your level of intelligence, this does not mean that you will never be able to take it again. As you mature, you read and you learn new things, so your IQ changes with you. Therefore, you can take a test after some time, for example, a year, and observe how your level of intelligence changes relative to the sample.
Results of IQ Test
Despite not a small variety of IQ tests, the average number of points obtained and values ranges will be alike. The Eysenck test provides for a maximum IQ level of 160 points, and median IQ level is determined in the range from 90 to 110 points.
|Range of IQ Scores||Classification|
|111–120||Above average intelligence|
|80–89||Below average intelligence|
|Below 70||Mentally Retarded|
Below we will consider the range of iqs in more detail.
IQ from 131 to 159
People with such excellent results are called geniuses. They have no difficulty in taking tests, solving problems or learning, they do it better and before the allotted time. Such high results in testing according to Eysenck are achieved by few. People who have IQ high score over 145 are only 0.2% of the world's population.
IQ from 121 to 130
This is a high IQ scale test result. As a rule, such people are called gifted. They successfully learn new information, perform tasks of increased complexity, are excellent at studying at universities and successfully realize themselves in the profession.
IQ from 111 to 120
An IQ above average is a good test result. Such a person is hardworking and is drawn to knowledge. As a rule, tasks of medium and easy difficulty do not raise any questions. However, when solving more complex problems, difficulties may arise, so such a person needs more time and effort to solve them.
Mainly, average result in IQ testing. Approximately 50% of the intellectual abilities of the entire population are within these limits. Such people easily solve medium complexity problems, learn new things, making little extra effort.
Result is below average. This score is normal. In most cases, simple questions and intermediate level tasks are easily solved. As a rule, mistakes can be made due to loss of attention and concentration. More complex questions and tasks most often the test-taker either avoids or solves for a long time.
A rather low result, which shows that a person may have a borderline form of mental retardation. Despite this, a person is capable, can solve everyday problems and integrate into society. Learning new information is given to a person with difficulties, therefore it requires a lot of effort.
IQ 70 and below
These results are low and indicate a mild form of mental retardation. Such people are quite capable of taking care of themselves, can perform daily tasks, may have difficulties with communication, but they are relatively full society members.
IQ Test FAQs
What is the standard IQ test?
There are many tests used for measuring IQ, but no one intelligence test is standard accepted as an IQ “official” test. But the most commonly used around the world are the Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale (WAIS) for adults and the Wechsler Intelligence Scale for Children (WISC) for school-age children.
What is a normal IQ?
The average human IQ around the world is 100, and about 50% of the total population has an IQ of 90-110. Therefore, a result falling within this range is considered normal or average for an adult person.
What is a good IQ score?
The average intelligence test score is defined as 100 points. A test result up to 110 will be considered an average result. A test score of 111-120 is above average intelligence. A score of 130 or more is high and indicates a person's genius. Thus, any score above 100 will be considered a good result.
What is the highest IQ score possible?
Theoretically, there is no upper limit to IQ, but for ease of calculation and comparison of results between people around the world, IQ test takes into account a normal distribution with a median IQ value of μ = 100 and a standard deviation of σ = 15, making 160 points the maximum IQ value.
IQ Test and Personality Test: What's the Difference?
IQ tests are used to measure cognitive ability and quantify a person's intellectual ability. Personality type tests are used to find out more about someone's typical behavior.
Can I improve my IQ by taking IQ tests?
Yes, taking tests won't make you an IQ genius level, but it will make you more prepared for different types and wordings of questions, so you can answer questions faster. The maximum rate by which you can raise your IQ level by passing tests is 15%.
Do IQ tests measure intelligence?
Yes, with the help of tests it is possible to measure the level of a person's IQ. However, it is worth giving preference to reliable tests with the number of questions at least 30. This number is the minimum for a reliable determination.
Our online test will determine your IQ level with maximum accuracy, as it was developed by a team of scientists and psychologists in accordance with all rules.
Who has the highest IQ ever?
According to the Guinness Book of Records, Marilyn vos Savant (St. Louis, Missouri, USA) scored the highest IQ. When she was 10 years old, she scored 228 points. In the late 1980s, Marilyn's IQ test result was recorded and she entered the Guinness Book of Records as the person with the highest IQ - 186 points.
Our Intelligence Test statistics
After passing our online IQ test, statistical information is added to each result. In this statistical information you will see what place you occupy in accordance with certain indicators (population, age group, education, area of knowledge).
The statistical data presented is based on the information collected so far from the whole world. In the future, we will continue to receive statistics on the passage of tests and replenish the data in order to update the indicators.
Average iq score
Highest score today